Branded Performance Account Executive
We are an ultra-fast growing brand and direct response online media company (display network) servicing all sectors of the display marketing arena. We are seeking a proven marketing/media professional to manage the development and growth for our online display ad network. Responsibilities include all aspects of network management and growth for all ad campaigns managed by us for our advertising clients.
Please send your resume and salary history.
- Location: West Hollywood, CA
- Experience selling display media to top-tier agencies and brands direct
- Historically meeting or exceeding north of $500k/quarter in gross revenues
- Sold to entertainment accounts (studios, etc.) and large CPG advertisers a huge plus
- Proficient in attracting RFPs and managing the entire proposal process
- Strong analytic skills and ability to grow and present ROI goal.
- Three (3) years of previous and proven experience with display media selling
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and projects.
- Proven success managing advertising budgets to meet ROI goals.
- Knowledge of web site conversion metrics, including CPM, CTR, CTL, CPC, CPL, CPA.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Experience managing campaigns on CPA, CPC, CPM and CPL models, knowledge of all forms of on-line lead generation programs, including: PPC, e-mail, display, CPA and other on-line media opportunities.
- Extensive analytical capabilities in quantifying, reporting and documenting performance metrics.
- Must have very strong organizational skills and attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to communicate across business channels (marketing, legal and technical personnel) to maintain and execute online marketing strategies.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft office (with emphasis on excel).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Accomplished in dynamics of negotiating profitable online media deals with proficiency in analytics, online marketing metrics and optimization strategies.
- Must be a "hunter".
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, and Salesforce.com, comScore and Neilsen a plus
- Ability to multi-task within a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication, follow through, attention to detail, problem solving skills.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Large agency background would be great.
- Ad network background would be perfect.