Delivery Manager/Technical Campaign Manager
We are an ultra-fast growing brand and direct response online media company (display network) servicing all sectors of the display marketing arena. We are seeking a proven marketing/media professional to manage the development and growth for our online display ad network. Responsibilities include all aspects of network management and growth for all ad campaigns managed by us for our advertising clients.
Please send your resume and salary history.
- Location: West Hollywood, CA
- Experience in managing advertising campaign.
- Strong analytic skills and ability to grow and present ROI goal.
- Two (2) years of previous and proven experience in display media
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and projects.
- Advertising experience including on-line media campaign management and performance analysis.
- Proven success managing advertising budgets to meet ROI goals.
- Knowledge of web site conversion metrics, including CPM, CTR, CTL, CPC, CPL, CPA A MUST
- Experience managing campaigns on CPA, CPC, CPM and CPL models, knowledge of all forms of on-line lead generation programs, including: PPC, e-mail, display, CPA and other on-line media opportunities.
- Extensive analytical capabilities in quantifying, reporting and documenting performance metrics.
- Must have very strong organizational skills and attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to communicate across business channels (marketing, legal and technical personnel)
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft office (with emphasis on excel).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Accomplished in dynamics of negotiating profitable online media deals with proficiency in analytics, online marketing metrics and optimization strategies.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, and Salesforce.com a plus
- Experience using various ad serving technologies A MUST
- Ability to multi-task within a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication, follow through, attention to detail, problem solving skills.
- Optimize placement and targeting online media buys.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Ad network background would be perfect.